Job opening: Pre-Sales Engineer
Where? EU/UK - Remote
What does it take to be a pre-sales engineer? Here are some key qualifications:
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present in public and via video conferencing tools
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Fluency in English and preferably at least one other prominent European language such as French/German
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Willingness to travel
- You need to have a strong technical foundation. Linux/Docker/REST API + Python and at least some background in ML
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
- Some years of industry experience, including two or more years in sales engineering or consulting. If you don't have it but you believe you CAN learn and deliver - still get in touch and tell us why
What will the job involve?
You will collaborate with the sales team by acting as technical experts in customer presentations. In addition, you will determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the organization’s sales/business development and engineering groups. You also respond to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.
Subsequently you will coordinate the transition between pre-sales specifications and implementation engineering once contracts have been awarded.
This is a remote position. We need you to have no visa restrictions to travel on business within the EU/Switzerland and UK.
You are expected to be based in a timezone that is within -3 to +3h hours from Paris/Berlin.